Build new skills or work with the right instructors and comprehensive Modules. Here are some of the courses we offer.
- You will have beginner to expert level knowledge of graphic design that you will immediately be able to apply to your career, job, hobby, or company.
- You will be given a major overview of the most common graphic design programs and how you can use them to your advantage.
- You will be given real-world, applicable projects that you can follow along with and practice.
- You will achieve the experience and knowledge to take graphic design fundamentals and apply them in your everyday life.
- You will learn how to create graphics, icons, symbols, branding, and more.
- You will learn Adobe Illustrator, the best software on the market for vector graphics editing.
- How to use all of After Effects CC – in a dynamic, hands on approach.
- Work with the latest Responsive Design Techniques
- Create Motion Graphics to enhance your videos using a step by step, easy-to-use method.
- Boost your creativity by completing 50+ Practice Activities and projects from simple to complex.
- Practice compositing techniques to achieve stunning video effects.
- Master Visual Time Effects on Videos and Motion Graphics.
- How to use specialized visual effects such Motion Tracking, Camera Tracking, Chromakeying, Rotoscoping, Stabilizing and many more…
- Work in 3D space with Cameras, Lights and Shadows and practice your new skills with 3D Motion Graphics Projects.
- How to Import and animate Illustrator Vector Graphics.
- Create advanced Type Animation in 2D & 3D – cool stuff only in After Effects.
- And much more for you to become an expert in Motion Graphics, Visual Effects and Compositing.
- Bake UX into your workflow by following a proven, user centred design framework.
- Plan field visits and user interviews to uncover user needs.
- Moderate a usability test and prioritise the observations.
- Create personas, user stories, red routes and user journey maps.
- Uncover and describe users’ mental models.
- Choose appropriate schemes for classifying and organising information.
- Design and conduct online and offline card sorting sessions.
- Select appropriate user interface design patterns.
- Develop cheap, throwaway prototypes to get quick and frequent feedback from your users.
- Create user interface designs that exploit universal principles of visual design.
- Design usability tests to measure time on task, success rate and user satisfaction.
- Evaluate the usability of systems by applying usability heuristics.
- Prepare for the BCS Foundation Certificate in User Experience.
Not In Session
- Build websites and webapps
- Build HTML-based mobile apps
- Get a job as a junior web developer
- Bid for projects on freelance websites
- Start your own online business
- Be a comfortable front-end developer
- Be proficient with databases and server-side languages
Not In Session
- How to create core content, takeaways, titles and actionable tasks that makes your audience crave everything you say and motivates them to take action.
- Stay calm and in control in front of every audience and overcome nervousness and anxiety when presenting…
- Coordinate what you say and what your audience sees for a flawless delivery…
- Entertain and amuse your audience in a style that’s true to you…
- Make the audience feel safe, make them feel good and make them laugh…
- Master your body language by taking a strong stance in the sweet spot, master eye contact and keep your body still when needed…
- Identify the pain points and pleasure points of your audience and how your takeaways relieve the pain points and enhance pleasure points…
- Organize your material to make it easy for you to deliver and for your audience to follow…
- Read your audience for maximum impact so you can make all listeners feel your message is meant just for them…
- Develop your core content by defining your tasks, solving the mysteries and keeping things simple…
- Manage your pace and deliver a presentation that ends on time, every time…
- Create and use visuals and pictures that make complex ideas clearer and more memorable by adding impact to your presentation…
- Integrate your words, blueprint, handout and visuals to make a compelling final presentation product…
- Elicit questions and provide answers even when you have none, and still making people feel safe to ask a questions…
- Captivate your audience within the first 5 minutes by getting them to trust, believe and listen to you…
- How to create a title for your presentation that motivates your audience to attend your presentation in the first place…
- Persuade your audience with the words you choose by minimizing fillers, eliminating deceptive words and finding alternatives to negative or controlling words…
- How to identify exactly what your audience wants to know (and why they want to know it)…(HINT: this lets you present the “how” you’re going to give it to them.)
- Find your optimal pace, volume and tone of voice and master your inflections to create dynamic effects…
- Create opening slides that assure your audience they are in the right place and reminds them what they are going to hear…
- Speak with confidence and credibility and show audience members they can trust what you say…
- Easily engage your audience and stay on topic so their minds never wander with recall questions, leading questions, relevance questions and expertise questions….
- Use the “agree and see if you’re right” technique to address every learning style…
- Remain in charge no matter what’s happening by rewarding only positive behaviors…
- The exact steps to make your takeaways specific and actionable in seven words or less…
- Show your presentation was worthwhile and move your audience to respond with enthusiasm…
Not In Session
- You will know how to take amazing photos that impress your family and friends
- You will know how the camera truly works, so you can take better photos using manual settings
- You will know how to photograph in different scenarios like family portraits, landscapes, aerial, product, wildlife, and much more
- You will know how to compose images beautifully with basic photography rules
- You will know how to light your subjects with flash and natural lighting
- You will know how to edit your photos like a professional
- You will know how to make money with photography
- You will know how to take better photos with your smart phones
Not In Session
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account